2015 MTN TOWN BUSINESS AWARD WINNERS
Robin Waters: 2015 MTN Town Business Legacy Leader
Includes: Eagle, Summit, Grand, Garfield, Routt, Pitkin, Lake & Clear Creek Counties
Legacy Leader Award
Creative Innovation Award
- Creative entrepreneurs, emerging creatives, municipal and non-profit cultural workers, and creative district leaders.
- Innovation: Demonstrates ability to transform a creative vision or innovation into a tangible business or community model.
- Entrepreneurship: Optimized a gap in today’s market to bring an innovative approach to business.
Emerging Leader Award
- Young Leader that has recently established a new market place in Colorado mountain town communities.
- Entrepreneurship: Business that has optimized a gap in today’s market to bring an innovative offer and approach to business. The nominee must demonstrate a fearless approach.
Health & Wellness Champion Award
- Health & Wellness Industry Leader that has optimized a gap in today’s health and wellness industry.
- Role Model: Mentoring, succession planning, pushing boundaries, ability to motivate others, relationship building with colleagues/ employees, especially for other women.
Co-Sponsored by Northwest Small Business Development Center and Mountain Town Magazine.